“Always good food with big portions!”

Wild Zucchini Grill
Ranked #7 of 108 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This is a great place to meet up with friends or have a date night. We haven't visited with kids yet but see a lot of other families every time we go. Sometimes we share an entree and that is plenty of food. Or if we want leftovers for the next day, we'll get two and take some home. Very fresh food with great options for all types of dietary needs/wants.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Food is really great, it is more of a semi fast food place rather than a be waited on experience. Similar to Cafe Rio, you walk through a line pick your food pay for it and try and find a seat. During the high hours it can be a challenge, the place is small and tables are close together, it is a Coke establishment. Staff has always been friendly!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

The first thing I noticed is that the menus is limited. However, since this was our first visit, that's ok. The portions were about right. The service was fair. Had to repeat several choices, then they got some of it wrong. The burrata appetizer was tasty, but a little skimpy on the toast such that a lot of the bruschetta was still available when the toast was gone. If you like the order your own at the Buffett bar with limited but tasty choices, you'll like this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I love this place. It is one of my favorites. I get the same sandwich wrap every time and never regret it. The combo of sauce, beef, veggies and noodles is perfect. It's so big I usually eat half now and half later. Plus they have pana cotta one of y favorite desserts. This is my choice for date night all the time!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My sister loves this place, so when I was in town for a visit she took me here to eat. She knows exactly what she wants, and she knows the cook who will make the food the way she likes it - and she is absolutely right!!! Exceptional service (with extra cheese, please)! Friendly and helpful! Love it!
I must say, however, the "Pumpkin mascarpone cake with praline & raspberry sauces" was not exceptional. I hear from my sister that the other desserts are better.