“My favorite burger ”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #5 of 115 Restaurants in American Fork
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I love me some in n out! As a former Californian this make me happy so often! I am not a burger person, I rarely eat them. But those rare times I crave one this is where I go to fill my craving. Plus I ask them to mix my strawberry shake with chocolate or vanilla and they always do it! The kids love to ask for the kids stickers and a hat and it makes their day!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The servers here are really good and friendly. Super quick and clean. This is one of the best run in and outs I've been to.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

In-N-Out has fanatic fans who will bump the rating with raves, but anyone who had eaten at more than a few burger joints will agree there's nothing special about the food here. The fries might be fresh, but even my wife (who loves their burgers) agrees that the fries are always a bit soggy. The shakes are average at best. And the burgers are juicy but nothing special. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing that sets this place apart from the rest is that they have a very limited menu--which is not a good thing unless what they have is fantastic. And in my opinion, it's not.

This location is tucked in by a Zupas and a car dealership, just east of the I-15 freeway at the American Fork Main Street exit.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I ate here and had to call into their customer service to get my order corrected because they refuse to take care of it at the time that I placed my order and received my food. Needless to say when I went back to get my order corrected they were not very friendly and it was their mistake. I will not be eating here at this location they've lost my business

Reviewed 5 December 2016

wow what great service and pleasant employees. this toped off with really good food a a great price makes it a must to go.