All reviewsfish tankbed and breakfasttahiti roomprivacytubjetstoiletfireplacetv
Reviewed 16 April 2017

The staff is extremely nice! The room is very pretty! My wife and I stayed in the Rome room and we loved it! I had the ability to look in the Maui room (I believe it was that room) and it looked very pretty as well! The food is really good as well! When I was out in the hall talking to the staff my wife said she couldn't hear me, so I believe the rooms have been sound proofed. When you're inside the room you can't hear anyone out in the hall. (Makes it nice when you are getting romantic!) The Rome shower is really cool as well, it has jets that spray against your back when you turn them on. Will most definitely be staying here again in the future to try other rooms!!

Room Tip: Extremely quite rooms, the Rome room has romantic lighting as well
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We just loved the quality and detail of all the rooms! We took a tour and couldn't decide which room was our favorite! We plan to try them all! Great food is within a short drive away! Well worth trying out!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Awesome place, great service, helpful staff, good price. We had a great time staying here. We went to celebrate a birthday on short notice and found the rooms to be up to date, nice television with access to netflix, vudu, etc. The themes are awesome with waterfalls into the hot tub and shower. Very romantic place will return to try all the rooms.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sbjarnson
Reviewed 24 August 2016

My wife and I have weird schedules so I had to wait until the last minute to make plans. We lucked out and couldn't have been happier. This was perfect for our 2 year anniversary. These are Themed Suites - not gaudy or folksy like a lot of themed suites in UTAH. We got the Tahiti suite(last one left) which was really great since my wife loves fish(and the in-floor fish tank was such a nice addition.) The tub in this room is huge and deep(FYI - Infinity - not jetted.). The Scandinavian breakfast is in the small fridge(they accommodated our Gluten and Dairy allergy request.) There was also a Wine Cooler in the room(which we used for our Bottled water and leftovers.) Waffle Iron in the room - weird, but cool if you are into waffles.) The atmosphere was very tropical including real sand(wipe your feet.) Some things to take note: The toilet is closed in by a Faux Bamboo style enclosure - so turn up the T.V. for "privacy" . For anyone with mobility issues: There are several large walking stones surrounded by Sand as you enter. Also there are steps(no banister) up to the sleeping area. The tub, as noted, is also very deep - so take note before reserving This Particular Room(Tahiti). The other rooms do appear much more Handicap Friendly(call them for details first.) Also they didn't have their chef available for in room dinning - so inquire first. We ended up grabbing some local sushi and eating in room - which worked fine. Read the instructions for the coffee machine(screwed it up a couple of times) Also their WIFI works like anyone else - with a password(no HDMI required(website's confusing)) All-in-all we had a great time - wish we could have stayed for two nights because leaving was hard to do.

Room Tip: Handicap - might avoid Tahiti Room. Check for Chef(if you plan to eat in.), Wifi runs on Password.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We went to 5th east and were very impressed with the detail that went into the rooms. We got to the hotel early so all the rooms were empty so we got to see all the other rooms and they are magical. The breakfast that they provide is just in the mini fridge so you don't have to be disturbed or interact with other patrons. It's pretty close to local shopping too.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple