“If you love hot dogs”

J Dawgs
Ranked #7 of 117 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Love hot dogs and this place does not disappoint. Simple menu... dogs! You can get chips and a drink, of course. Love their special sauce. It's quick and easy and good!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

My son recently introduced me to JDawgs. For $4 you get a REALLY good hot dog. I prefer the polish dog, but they also have beef. Real sausage, soft rolls and any type of garnish you can imagine. Service has ALWAYS been great. Well done!

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Well, having lived in the Windy City, hot dog Capital of the country, I can't say that J-Dawgs are the best dogs I've ever had, but they are good. They have polish and beef dogs, chips, and sodas. That's it. A few add-on selections, like a pickle, sauce, onions, peppers, etc. The dogs are plump and cross cut. But what really makes them tasty is the J-Dawgs sauce, which is truly good. $4 for a dog, about $7 for a meal.

The AF location is clean and has adequate parking.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

The menu is short. beef dog or polish dog. Chips, drinks. $4 / hot dog tax included
(I get the beef dog, Hubby gets polish dog). I like 'special sauce and onions. Also celery salt! I'm not really a huge hot dog fan, but J dawgs seems to be the only hot dog that doesn't make me feel sick after eating it. haha Buns are soft and delicious. restaurant is always clean. Service is always fast. Lunchtime gets busy, but the line moves fast.

1  Thank advisormomma
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I lost 15 pounds and my carrot on the stick was jdawgs as a reward. Yum. I recommend this place to anyone who wants a satisfying dawg.