“Good store”

Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #35 of 108 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

The food was costa Vida standard, I prefer it to cafe rio, and now the burrito comes smothered, I'm happy:). My wife had the nachos (which were good) and I had my normal pork burrito. The store was clean. Service friendly and the cook had the flair I have come to enjoy watching.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

You really need to order the chips & queso. It is the best I have ever eaten. They have discounts for students. The best food!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

My favorite thing at Costa Vida is their sweet pork salad. They put cilantro rice, black or pinto whole beans. I love their tomatillo ranch dressing & it's not as spicy hot as Cafe Rios dressing. My husband loves their huge sweet pork burritos, he can only eat half of one! Saves the rest for lunch! Costa Vida is never as crowded as Cafe Rio!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Love going to Costa Vida in American Fork. The drive up window is great the the service and food are wonderful. We eat there at least once a month.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

I ate at a Costa Vida 7 years ago in Utah, and then again last week. I caused controversy on FB asking "Costa Vida or Cafe Rio?" My new question is why aren't either of them in Oregon?
Our meal was everything I expected it to be. Fresh ingredients, generous portions, and great service. I had the sweet pork salad, and I may never try anything else on the menu because it was so good I want it again.
Staff was friendly and helpful. A long line went quite quickly.