“16th birthday for our son..”
Review of Koi

Koi
Ranked #17 of 117 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Was referred by a friend.... great quality... huge portions... server drew rocked it and gave our son fried ice cream for birthday desert... We will be back.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

its quiet and the food is very good. the service is great, so drive past the taco time and enjoy a good meal.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I had been going here for 5 years but it appears that in the last year some things have changed. Their food quality has declined and worse yet when you call to give there is a young lady that answers the phone each time that does not understand English well enough to help. My last time there I ordered fried oysters that were horrible but she did not (or would not) understand . Sad, it was a great place.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

My wife recommended this restaurant, which she had previously attended and enjoyed. We love sushi so we're on the hunt for a good sushi restaurant anywhere we go. We got there right about 6pm-615pm, which seemed to be the perfect time. By 630pm the dinner rush arrived and all the tables around us got sat. So we were able to get our order in and the food out within 15 minutes. It was great service and good food. The sushi was what I would expect for the price (avg. $12/special roll). I think this is a good bargain for a good sushi meal.

Specifically we ordered the Godzilla and the Tequila roll. Both were delicious. The Tequila roll had some kick to it (jalepeno) but it was just right.

We plan to eat here again. I recommend arriving before dinner rush as I felt the servers got overloaded really quick once all the diners arrived. I can't speak to what the service and timeliness of food would have been at that point, but my assumption is definitely not as quick as getting there before or by 6pm.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Really great Sushi. We ordered 6 rolls(avoided the Cream Cheese(allergies) and anything Deep Fried(why???). We loved every single Roll. We were staying in a local B&B so we got it to go. Asked and received Extra wasabi and Eal sauce. Took us three meals to eat it all, but loved every bite. Weird area for such good sushi - really should be in SLC, but America Fork deserves good local sushi too.