“Delicious French Toast”

Blue Lemon
Ranked #9 of 112 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 October 2017

After moving to a new house, my husband and I rarely go eating outside. I enjoy cooking at home more and more, however, upon going for a hiking a few weeks ago, we stopped by at Blue Lemon after my husband mistakenly thought it was a pizzeria. We were hungry, so we should just go eat something. As soon as I entered, I saw they have various food selection, not just pizza as my husband thought. Ha-ha. I ordered french toast, and my husband went for steak tacos. I loved the french toast. The bread was perfect for the french toast and they were very generous with the maple syrup. At the end of our eating, I can't stop thinking how badly I want for a dessert. So my husband got me a chocolate brownie. I think my husband liked the steak tacos as well. I didn't take a lot of photos since we were in a rush. However, I'd like to come to this restaurant in the future.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I guess you'd say Blue Lemon is like a Panera - good, clean food. My friend and I went to Blue Lemon for lunch. I had the pear Gorgonzola salad and tomato basil soup - which was really, really good. And my friend had a short rib grilled cheese. She said that was amazing too.

The food was really good but the ordering process was sooooooooo slow. Don't think it was the employee's fault. It was the group of women that were ahead of us.....while waiting they were so busy looking at the phones and talking that they different look at the menu until they were about to order.......they really took their time!!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in the area- I always plan to go there when we are in town. I love the Mango Mint Chicken Salad.
The desserts are always tempting and so good.
The food is fresh and creative- love it

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I ordered the steak griller. The description said the steak is cooked medium, which was fine with me. When I got my order, it was totally overdone that I couldn't even saw through it. I returned it. Ten minutes later I received my order again. This time the steak was seriously raw inside. I took it back again. After fifteen minutes of waiting and no order returned, I went up to the desk to ask for my money back. The young girl at the desk was nice but the manager acted like I'd put her out having to return my money. Unfortunately this has happened many times at the Blue Lemon in Highland with their food being overpriced and not up to standard. They have very young people cooking your food, which probably equates to little or no experience in the food industry.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Small portions, but the food is great! Great atmosphere. Not very kid friendly....mostly for adults and business meetings. Easy parking and very good breakfasts too!