“Amazing caramel apples”

Add it.
That Sweet Shack
Ranked #27 of 108 Restaurants in American Fork
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We got two apples, and both were awesome. Snickers for me and Rocky Road for my wife. Next time we'll try something else to see if it's all that good.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

They have the best sweet treats around. They do things with Carmel apples I didn't know was possible. Super yummy. Try it out!

1  Thank Tonya B
Reviewed 8 October 2016

There are lots of dessert and baked goods stores around, especially in this state. Lots of them come and go fairly quickly. This is a place that has potential to stick it out. We received a coupon in the mail and thought we'd try it out while we were out running errands in the same area. Who can resist a BOGO anyway?

The storefront makes a great impression with a simple and classy appearance. There is outdoor, covered seating on the patio area. Inside they have a variety of styles of tables and chairs that give it a whimsical, throw-back feel. The actual counter and shelves with all the goodies was neat, classy, clean and elegant looking. My wife loves caramel apples so she went straight for that section. I wanted to try one of their "mini" pies, also known as "pocket pies." These are everything those hostess pies from the convenience store should be. We got a caramel and chocolate-dipped marshmallow for our daughter, my wife chose the "caramel turtle & pecans" apple, and I got the Marion blackberry pocket pie. All of us were quite happy with our selections. The owners were welcoming and pleasant and the atmosphere was homey.

1  Thank todd c
Reviewed 6 August 2016

The goodies: they offer a variety of baked goods and chocolate treats and also sell a local brand of ice cream.

Extras: They have two trailers (mini shacks) for catering and events. They also provide custom gift design and wrapping.

The owners said they also have a kiosk opened in University Mall (University Place, as it's new branding calls it).

1  Thank todd c