“Congenial and busy brew pub with a fine selection of beers.”

Big Ditch Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 1,183 Restaurants in Buffalo
Description: Big Ditch Brewing Company is a craft beer brewery located in downtown Buffalo, NY. We are dedicated to providing quality, delicious, innovative and drinkable craft beers to Western New York and beyond.
Reviewed 2 October 2018

It's a friendly place with a pleasant wait staff that is clearly hopping on a busy day. It has a fine selection of beers that you can sample in flights of the ones you fancy. The menu has a nice variety of adventurous pub grub. Yes, you can even eat here if you're vegetarian. Vegan might be a challenge. When the weather's nice, they let the outside in. If not, it can get a bit noisy. Then again, it's a Tap Room, not a quiet little bistro. Bring your friends and have some fun!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

The place does not have private parking.

The music is real quite almost like just a background music and I actually prefer that so I am able to talk to my friends and not scream across the room.

There street parking and it is not super hard to find a spot of you come in early.

The staff is friendly and cool. However they are a bit messy when it comes to serving the food. The waitress was real cool and she was sooo friendly.

the place is super spacious and have several rooms and more than one floor, they also have a souvenir shop with some neat stuff.

They have ciders besides beer and that was great cause I'm not a beer gal

PRETZEL- I felt like they are reheated pretzels but they were ok and tasty.

ARICHOKE PIZZA omg it is a huge pizza for one person. This is a perfect pizza for 2. Taste real nice there was so much flavor in there. It is probably in need of a bit of onions (because I love onions heheh) but besides that it was amazing.

overall this place is not very much for non beer drinkers however it is great to eat a nice meal and gather with friends.

if you are a beer drinker then my friend this will be your heaven!

1  Thank 502ericaf
Reviewed 30 September 2018

This is an upscale brewery with delicious food with many options available. The craft beers available were wonderful choices. The wait staff was swift and friendly. Nice décor.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a bite of food based on reviews and having already had wings a few times that week. I got the burger and the Mac and cheese. It was very good but a side of Mac and cheese is huge and way to much for me. The loaded tots were also good but an app, 2 burgers and 2 Mac and cheese were too much food for some grown men. We had a variety of beers and definitely recommend them. The vibe is cool and the staff is friendly. Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here, food was amazing, I had the meat loaf, lovely and moist, portions are huge. My husband had a selection of 5 beers, great way to decide which one you like. Our waiter was Rob, he was excellent, very polite, efficient and chatty, he advised us on what to try, he even gave us a slice of chocolate cake free when we told him we had just got married! Great atmosphere, you must visit here.