“Unbelievable ”

Price range: US$20 - US$45
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We literally sent back 5 plates back before getting a clean 1....wow to say the least. As for the food; yes we actually stayed to eat, it was OK

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I've certainly had much better thai food. The atmosphere is very nice and it's close to Sheas. We dined pre-theatre. I ordered a sprite - they were out of it. We had dumplings (good), calamari (were frozen, not fresh, and slightly overcooked), I had chicken pad thai which was rather bland. Nothing notable for dessert and the waitress looked shocked when I asked if they had coffee or tea. The particular waitress we had was very difficult to understand as she mumbled. There had been a flooding issue, so the bathroom was in disarray. They seemed to do a great take-out and delivery business. Perhaps other menu choices would have been better.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere, great service and cheap! We loved the items recommended by our waiter but didn't care for the two specialty cocktails we had and he took them off the bill. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I had spicy tuna sushi. Like one other reviewer said, it was mostly rice and poorly rolled. Grocery store is better. Pad Se ew was not authentic/ very Western. The portion was large and veggies were not abundant but fresh. Shrimp was pretty good and there were a lot of them. My $5 Wed night special pomegranate martini was a good size but tasted a bit like cough syrup.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is a great place to have dinner or lunch and they have incredible deals during certain days of the week. I believe on Wednesdays they offer $5 martinis and $5 sushi rolls! The portions are very large and the staff is very friendly and helpful.