“Outstanding pizza and wings”
Review of Lovejoy Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lovejoy Pizza
Ranked #245 of 1,130 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Lovejoy has some of the best pizza and wings anywhere in Buffalo. You can pick up a whole pie or an individual slice. It's always hot and delicious, and the sauce is outstanding.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

The wings are great and the specials are reasonably priced. The owner makes you feel like family! I've never had a bad item on the menu. You can always come in for a quick slice of pizza or wings. Speedy service and you can call ahead!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

While visiting my hometown of Buffalo, happened upon this pizzeria. The pizza and calzones were fabulous. Wish they had one in Denver.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

I prefer thin-crust pizza, but thick crust pizza is more the traditional Buffalo-style. We stopped at Lovejoy Pizza on Main Street downtown, which some say has Buffalo's best pizza. I will agree that it was very good - not too much sauce, and a nice amount of cheese and other toppings.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Among the best steak subs I've had. They offer an 8" and 12" option for their subs. Small place in Lovejoy, NY on Lovejoy Street. Fantastic customer service - very good hospitality. Short wait for made to order subs - we usually order the Super Hoagie Deluxe with steak. I say they are among the best because they offer delicious extra toppings including our favorite - Big John's sliced stuffed hot peppers which are mouth-watering. Not bad re-heated/as leftovers but I recommend picking up so it is piping hot and fresh.