“Very Good Food....”

Atrium Bar and Bistro
Ranked #144 of 1,184 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 6 October 2018

I had a wonderful time, good service, and my food was very nice. It is in the ground floor of the Hyatt, so it was very convenient, and open late for a meal after an evening meeting.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 19 August 2018

The food wasn't bad but they were understaffed and things took a while. We waited and at least had a drink nor two.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Between meetings, we grabbed a bite to eat here. Pastrami sandwich was pretty good, and the roast beef on Weck was good too. Good service.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Ordered the chicken quesadilla and would have to say it was the best quesadilla I ever ate. The food was fresh and amazing!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Long ago I had 3 ft. of long caramel colored hair and was a bass player however infamous. If you know anything about Buffalo culture, there were for a moment Billy Sheehan and Talus the band. As Billy began waxing toward retirement, I had been singled out by others to become his new version on a number of fronts, connected to the Goo Goo Dolls. Times fade and what you may ask does this have to do with a GREAT Roast Beef on Weck (ask for regular horseradish instead of the sauce if you're brave), comes with au jus and these WAFFLE FRIES which are to die for and so does my diet every time I walk in, BEST fries I know of. Well, Nancy of course the manager who somehow managed to recognize me and knew Billy of course, what a grand conversation with this outstanding person amid a lunch I would have been faint to show my wife I was actually eating. Kudos to this long standing place and the maintenance of the original historical Genesee building's facade. ENJOY!

Date of visit: April 2018