“Great NY pizza!”
Review of Picasso's Pizza

Picasso's Pizza
Ranked #123 of 1,100 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Visiting Buffalo area for work assignment. Was told to try Picasso's in Williamsville. It did not disappoint! Love the crust with the crunchy edges. The pepperoni is very good too. Only reason I give 4 stars is because the price is a bit high in my opinion. Approaching $8.00 for 2 slices and a 20oz. Soda. I will definitely try additional items when I'm back in town.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Okay, so I travel all around the United States for work, and this is the second best pizza I have ever had, the crust is the perfect median of not too thin and not too thick, but just right. I recommend 100% I may try their wings next!

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

This is hands down the best pizza I have ever eaten! Wings were really great too! The medium buffalo sauce is superior to the Anchor Bar. Staff very friendly. The restaurant is small, about 8 table but everything was clean.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were staying in a hotel on Transit Rd in Buffalo and decided to stay in for dinner and order pizza. We ordered from Picasso's and had it delivered to our room. My first Buffalo pizza and I enjoyed it very much. It arrived hot and within the time stated when ordered. We had mushrooms, pepperoni and sausage. Very good.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I am difficult to please when it comes to pizza as I am very partucular usually only liking my one favorite pizza joint but this place was incredible good and husband was also impressed. Wings were also very tasty. Definitely give this place a try.