“The Pizza was Great. The Wings were overcooked.”
Review of Airport Pizzeria

Airport Pizzeria
Ranked #315 of 1,110 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Family owned and operated in the same location since 1962
Description: Family owned and operated in the same location since 1962
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Loved the pizza. It had plenty of my favorite toppings. I was very disappointed with the wings. They were overcooked. In the future, I will stick the the pizza and pass on the wings.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

After the pizza shop closed that my family and I went to almost every Friday we were in search of a new pizza joint. We found it!! This is definitely the place!! It's hard to find a spot that has great pizza AND great wings but they have it!! I'm a big blur cheese fan and they have specialty wings called blue cheese wings that are awesome!!!!!!!

Reviewed 25 October 2015

This our go-to spot when we are in the neighborhood. We have ordered take and also eat in and everything is always excellent. The dining area is a nicely appointed spot to grab a pizza. We order ahead and enjoy a great piping hot pizza ready a few minutes after we get there. Order the sesame seeds on the crust for an added treat (not sure if it's on the menu). The owner, Jeff, is always very friendly and accommodating. Great hidden gem with a varied menu, you will enjoy everything!