“Pizza and subs the way it should be!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Avenue Pizza & Submarine Take
Ranked #473 of 1,184 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Excellent pizza. Had a special the night I was there. Cheese and pepperoni pizza was as good as it gets. The taco pizza (not normally a favorite of mine) was equally as good. Also ordered 2 baked subs that were absolutely amazing. People were super friendly and all at a great price. There is a reason they have been there for a long time. Will definitely be back.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 2 September 2015

We found this pizza place by accident one day and were surprised at the great taste of all the foods. It is now our "official pizzaria" for all of our work get-togethers. Pizza is great, subs are awesome and the monthly specials keep us coming back for more !

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The subs are some of the best in town...my favorite place for subs. but the steak fires (not usually my favorite style of fries) are awesome. Really. I usually ask for a little crisp, but even when I've forgotten to, they always please. Sometimes, when I'm driving in the neighborhood, I'll call from my car just to order the fries, to go with dinner. I love the subs and fries so much that I can't even remember the last time I've had their pizza, so I won't say anything about that. They have monthly specials that are GREAT bargains. IE: April special was 2 small pizzas (any) and a 2 liter of coke for $12.99.

Date of visit: May 2013