“Greek Salad”
Review of Zestos

Zestos
Ranked #347 of 1,184 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 9 November 2018

This is a take out place within the food court of the Main Place Mall (which, is not a real mall, if you're looking for one. Unless all you need to visit is a Payless shoes).

I don't usually eat there but will get takeout. Usually a Greek Salad or an open gyro plate. The food is always very fresh and tasty. Prices are good too.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I order from this place at least twice a week. The food is so delicious. The workers are so nice & pleasant & they know my order now since I eat there so often. I would highly recommend this place to my friends & family.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I was walking to another place on Saturday lunchtime when I spotted a sign that said Mall Food Court. Well, the mall is nice, but mostly empty. Upstairs is a very nice food court. I saw a previous review about Zestos that mentioned Chicken Souvlaki plate, so I got one. Quick, very tasty, good price. And plentiful portion! The baklava looked good, but I resisted. The breakfast menu listed very good prices.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Wayne-Librarian
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Main place mall isn't the first place you would think of for good food but I was working nearby and felt adventurous.

Went into the food court and was instantly drawn to zesto's as I love Mediterranean food and was hungry.

Awesome, Awesome....ordered the open Souvlaki dinner combo and got ALOT of food for $9, also was struck by how fresh and tasty everything was and how quick everything was ready.

Definitely a " diamond in the rough"

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Had lunch at Zesto's yesterday, they do a good job, the food is fresh and served hot. the staff seems somewhat disorganized but very friendly. This food court restaurant has become my new go to place for a very nice chicken souvlaki salad.

Date of visit: December 2015

Been to Zestos? Share your experiences!