“Bacontastic Find!”

Ranked #225 of 1,184 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: All American pub in a historic building with home made food full bar and local craft beers.
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Yep an older bar with local flare served not peanuts, but bacon bar food! My wife and I were in Buffalo overnight and decided to try it out bc it was so close. The bartenders were welcoming and the food itself was great! Come check out a game here and relax!

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was impressively bad. I'm assuming the good reviews on here are because the bar area seemed fun. Service was crazy slow and food was overpriced. We got wings and a sandwich - it took 30 minutes. To top it all off our sandwich came out cold. We asked them to warm it up and they basically put it in the microwave and the bread was soggy, we didn't even bother touching it when they brought it back. And don't get their wings - we asked for medium spicy and they barely even had sauce on them. Would NOT recommend.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

My friend and I were looking for a good simple place to eat. She enjoyed her steak sandwich (it wasn't shaved it was an actual piece of steak!) and I had the fish and chips which were good. We didn't like the cheesecake we got for dessert, but that wouldn't stop us from eating there again. The building is at least 100 years old and the interior has great character.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Delicious food and a fun atmosphere. We came back after dinner for trivia night (Tuesdays). We didn't win but it was a fun way to spend an hour and a half.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Not many places a bloke on his own (on business) feels comfortable having a simple meal and a drink.

Don't want a fancy restaurant
Don't really want to sit alone at a table and have waitress service.
Do appreciate being able to mingle and chat with locals and barman, whilst eating drinking and watching a ball game.

Average menu. Simple stuff. Served well and hot.
Great selection of beers
Not too busy after happy hour, but exactly what I'm looking for after a 10 work day.

Very convenient if you're staying at the Hyatt (why would you eat in the hotel).

I had the burger on first night and California chicken sandwich the other nights. Tasty and filling. The fish n chips looked nice and so did the salads.

Not expensive

I'd go again, but not a place I'd take the wife for a special meal out.