“Hot Dogs, Yummy”

Add it.
Louies Foot Long Hot Dog
Ranked #352 of 1,184 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 14 January 2017

I love hot dogs. Having recently moved to the area I was looking for a place similar to the one where I used to live and I found Louie's. At first bite I knew that this was the place for me. I've been told that all the food is good but I can only vote for the hot dogs. My husband and I take turns deciding where to go out to eat. Now, he just heads for Louie's when it's my turn. We've never had anything but good service and "fun" conversations with the servers. Try it, you might like it too.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 9 September 2016

We took a break from the Buffalo Garden Walk and stopped at Louie's. What a pleasant surprise to find that we could order breakfast or lunch so two of us opted for breakfast food and 3 for lunch. The food was enjoyed by all and we would definitely stop there again.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I stopped there one afternoon and got treated like a king the people working there were the most pleasant and help people that ever served me better than any four or five Starr restaurant

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2015

When your in town for a game or a meeting, Louie's is a great place to grab a bite. Foot Long hot dogs are always a good choice but they do have all of the items you would associate with a great hot dog place and at a reasonable price too. When we show people around the city looking at the fantastic, old architecture, we always stop at Louie's for lunch.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Good food, good service and great prices. Everything arrives quickly and they're open late. What's not to like?

Date of visit: April 2015