“Lunch Before The Game”

Ranked #391 of 1,184 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We arrived at the Stadium early so decided to have lunch at Pettibone's, this proved to be a good decision. Fantastic service, our waitress was so friendly and nice it was almost to the point of being to much. Good food and drinks, a great place to eat if you are going to a Bisons game.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We bought general admission tickets and thought we'd grab a quick bite to eat before the game. (You need to have tickets to the game to eat there during a game.) We then came to realize that they have outdoor seating with a covered roof. We watched the whole game from our table in the shade rather than the general admission seats in the hot sun. See pic for view from our table. Food was excellent and reasonably priced. Will definitely do this again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Great food! I love coming in here during a baseball game. However, any time is good.
I have been here for lunch, dinner, and banquets!
The service is always great and is the food.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank kira671
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Recently we conducted a business meeting at Pettibones, we found the staff to be very accommodating and attentive, the room was set up as requested and the view of the stadium was very impressive. We had about 40 people in the restaurant and had ample room for AV, our speakers and the press. I would highly recommend Pettibones for a business meeting.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I have to admit that it was two years ago that we were last there and the menu has changed. It is more pub food which is fitting for a sporting venue. The food was good but I just don't like eating out of a basket. Young people would not care. It's just me, lol. They have added poutine to their menu and I must say it was delicious. The service was great and our server was terrific. We had a great evening and had plenty of time to relax before the game.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Pettibones Grille? Share your experiences!