“Fine”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Stopped for a quick bite between appointments, nothing really tasted too fresh (bread, salad for example). My server was a bit slow and seemed not too care all that much. Only thing I thought was good was the hersheys cookie for dessert.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

was in Buffalo for the first time since I was a kid and we were looking for food and we found Jim's Steakout and naturally got the cheese steak, it was great.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Be warned...there's not a lot of seating at this place, so it's definitely more of a take out place. The food was exactly what I wanted...cheap, simple, greasy food. The employees were helpful and got my order correct. I may not come here again to sit down and eat, but I definitely would for take out.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Our lunch was delicious! I had the Jim's Famous Hoagie and my son had the Hoagie Deluxe and the Stinger all as combos so we got fries and a drink. Our lunch was well worth the price. I heartily recommend this restaurant. It has several locations in Buffalo, NY.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We came here since it was close to the hotel late at night. It’s amazing that they have two people working here at night. You have two people working and trying to service 40 people.

They take two orders at a time and then cook the order, then take two more orders. The place is so packed and there is no order to the place. They take orders from people who just came in vs people who have been waiting.

If you are gonna take orders from friends, try to be Do it on the side vs ignoring people who have been waiting and go out of your way to take ur friends order.

Go somewhere else for your food.

Been to Jim's Steakout? Share your experiences!