“Pizza!”

Add it.
Just Pizza
Ranked #316 of 1,181 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Great Pizza, Wings and Submarine sandwiches. Good delivery service .Food is still hot when you receive it.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Bring your family and enjoy this pizza! The bathrooms were a little dirty but it was rush hour and as soon as I told the lady she jumped on cleaning it. Great place.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Super crusts ( all sorts) -- and many many toppings and combinations that are unusual - and lots of them, no skimpy pizzas here! Even the antipasto saled ( really more a chef salad) was enormous. Great service.. Good experience !

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Buffalo I known for pizza and wings, theirs fell short and is average compared to many. A good place to grab a bite but not a destination.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I don't mind the pizza from Just Pizza but I actually like the wings better! I always ask for them to be extra crispy and they cook them perfectly. A wonderful crunch and super meaty. I do like the pizza but I have other pizzas I prefer. The sauce here isn't my favorite. I like a sweet sauce and a lot of it and this place has more of a savory sauce and they usually don't put enough on.

Been to Just Pizza? Share your experiences!