“Beef on weck sushi?? OMG”
Review of Seabar Restaurant

Seabar Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 1,182 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2018

My wife loves sushi so, I don't , being a good sport I make reservations for Sea bar as I heard good things from other sushi lovers. I look at the menu and find a cucumber salad that is freaking awesome, and then I see a "Beefon Wech" Sushi roll, I ordered one to see if it was any good, I immediately ordered a second after the first bite! This place knows what they are doing!

2  Thank Donald M

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Seabar has some of the best fish in Buffalo. We have been here tons of time, usually for lunch as it is downtown. Wine list is also very good with reasonably priced options. They have a lunch special for $16 which includes a sashimi plate (10-12 pieces of fish), sesame noodles, miso soup, and non-alcoholic beverage. For $13 you can choose a roll instead of sashimi.

I would recommend this place if you are looking for sushi or Japanese downtown.

1  Thank madmprez
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Entire staff is polite, friendly, and attentive. Excellent Japanese type entries. Great wine bar. Upscale dining, customers were 35 - 65 age range. Not a place for young children due to menu.

A little pricey but worth it ! This was our second trip - anniversary dinner, we already have reservations for October. We live 50 minutes away - well worth the drive! Lots of hotels nearby if you are staying overnight.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We love going to the Sea Bar as the restaurant is close by on Ellicott Street and the food and service is great.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Seabar is one of my favorite downtown spots for lunch and dinner. Ive tried many things on the menu and have never been disappointed..The service is always prompt, friendly and knowledgable If you are going to a performance, let your server know and they will make sure you are out on time without feeling rushed.
My favorites are the japanese salad and seaweed salads

.. I like the beef on weck roll and the veggie roll
the happy hour special of seabar fries is enough for a table of four to share or more than a one person entree.
All prices are extremely reasonable Food is always fresh and beuatifully presented