“Casual authentic french cuisine”
Review of Raclettes

Raclettes
Reserve with OpenTable
Raclettes is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,183 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: Parisian Style Bistro serving causal French Food, Raclettes and Fondues. Full bar and extensive wine list, Beer/Wine/Liqueur flights . Outdoor Patio, Tues - Saturday Dinner & Sunday Brunch with Mimosa flights and live music 12 pm - 2pm.
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Love the staff, great cocktail menu. Mussels were my favorite! As well as the beef bourguignon simple but tasty. They spare no expense with charcuterie and fromage.

Buffaloswife, Owner at Raclettes, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Thanks Seth! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were in last night celebrateling our 10th anniversary. After we were seated, we were greeted with champagne by Florian. Florian is actually from France, so he made the experience even better--loved his accent! After congratulating us, he showed me the gluten free options, and was very patient while offering suggestions, and answering all of our questions. My husband had the Beouf Brioche, I chose the Ratatouille, and then we shared the French Raclette. It was a toss up between that and the Swiss Raclette...all the more to visit again soon. All was very good...including the French wine flight. I can't say enough about the service. Thank you for creating a non-judgemental environment (as we stumbled while trying to pronounce so many items...lol), and for hiring genuine people who really go out of their way to ensure a wonderful dinning experience. I have recommended Raclettes to my family & friends.

Buffaloswife, Owner at Raclettes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Well HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY! That is a wonderful milestone and we are so happy that you decided to celebrate at Raclettes! We are also so happy to have Florian as a part of our team. Raclettes strives to be all that you said above and with employees such as he, we will continue to do so! I can speak for myself, my husband and our entire staff when I say that if you had a memorable dining experience - and we helped to make your celebration all that you had hoped - then we are doing our job correctly! Thank you so much and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

During our two days stay in Buffalo we wanted to join a restaurant with an unique atmosphere and food as well. So we decided to visit Raclette and were not disappointed. Although our reserved table was not free the service found a solution in a short time frame. We ordered Raclette, pasta, wine and a fresh beer. The dinner was excellent and whenever we‘ll visit Buffalo again we‘ll join this restaurant!

Buffaloswife, Owner at Raclettes, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

We are so glad you came to Buffalo and very happy that you chose Raclettes and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit! Safe travels!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to try raclettes before Shea’s . The service was excellent , ambiance was as if we were in France. We tried flight of wines and our server explained all of the different types. Food was excellent and we were finished with quick service before our show started.

1  Thank Dreamer44136
Buffaloswife, Owner at Raclettes, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I was wavering between a 3 and 4 but gave it a 4 for good service. I found the food slightly above average for the type of restaurant. The wine was a decent Rose and fairly priced. The salad was good. The salmon was ok and I had to have it cooked some more. On second thought a 4 is probably warranted. I should go back and try another dish. Thats the advantag of going with a group.

Buffaloswife, Owner at Raclettes, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

We are so happy that your group joined us and that you will come back to try us again! Hopefully you will find the next dish more suited to your palate and the service even better than good...but great! We strive to give the best of everything and will continue to work harder to exceed the expectations of all of our guests. Perhaps I will see you soon. :)

Been to Raclettes? Share your experiences!