“Birthday cake idea!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Every time we visit Flagstaff, we stop into this store to stock up on our favorite oils and vinegar. We are there about 3 times a year. This last time, we were there for our daughter's birthday (she lives in Flag). The store manager happened to have cake sample bites to try (white cake mix made with blood orange oil) and she inspired me to make my daughter's birthday cake. It was a hit! We always enjoy our visits to this store, and learn something new every time we go. They provide great customer service. Be sure to get on their list so you can also enjoy their generous discounts!
Additionally, I bought some olive oil skin products there and will buy more the next time we go. They are high quality and not overpriced! I'm enjoying the face lotion, which is perfect for my 'older skin', and living in the desert in Texas. It's gentle, but moisturizes very well. Be sure to visit their store and sample their great products! I give them as house gifts instead of wine...and those gifts are always greatly appreciated.

Management response:Responded 29 May 2017

Dear JoAnne,

Thank you so much for coming in. I enjoyed talking with you. I'm pleased to hear your daughter loved her homemade birthday cake. It's customers like you who make my job easy. Thanks again for stopping in and enjoying our products.

Misty Smith
Manager

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite stops in Flagstaff! So many delicious oils, vinegars, jams, and spreads. Lots of tastings, and the sales person/owner was helpful and knowledgeable. She provided so many delicious suggestions. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 10 November 2016

This is fun shop and enjoyed the visit. A great place to go when downtown in Flagstaff. Folks at this shop are very helpful and fun to talk to.

2  Thank walter j
Reviewed 20 September 2016

HUGE sampling of so many varieties. Nice, clean store. Fun experience. The young lady that helped us was incredible. Even gave us tips on things to do on our vacation. Delicious products.

1  Thank reneesullins
Reviewed 5 August 2016

The oils and vinegars and other products are great and the prices fair. I have been to other shops like this and these prices are well below what I have seen. The staff is welcoming and willing to help you choose your taste and make suggestions. Tasting is completely encouraged and I felt comfortable in doing so!

1  Thank Kerry H