“Lovely Art! Amazing Customer Service!”
Review of Artist's Gallery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Artist's Gallery
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Lovely Gallery of some Amazing Art. The artists working there are amazing! I loved this hand made doll that was in the store, but it said it was made personally for someone and so it was not for sale. They went the extra mile to call the Artist and see if the person was going to pick it up or they had another... It seems like the person who wanted it did not come for it yet and so I walked out with my lovely doll. I am so impressed with many of their artists, including Karen Myers, Flying Colors Furniture and their is an amazing sculpture artist that I forgot to get the card for.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

I love buying unique, handmade items rather than stuff made in factories. The Artist's Gallery in Flagstaff has been in business for over 20 years, selling only items made locally. One of the artists who was working that day took me around the entire shop, telling me the history of the artists and the pieces that they create. Wonderful human interaction and beautiful items. I bought some gifts for family (and a couple of gifts for myself!).

1  Thank Mary W
Reviewed 13 November 2014

Dropped in on speculative chance looking for gifts. The 2 artists inside were amongst the most helpful people I've met in Flagstaff. I also got 2 unique gifts for family.
All round this was a great result for my partner and I. Art is so personal both in its creation and appreciation. My partner and I loved many of the pieces we saw and the people we met clearly had wonderful creation in their hearts & hands.

Reviewed 30 October 2014 via mobile

Almost makes me sad for tourists to think this is good art. High prices and low quality. Not worth even stopping in unless you want a headache or aneurism.