Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$124
US$131
Doubletree.com
US$79
US$115
Country Inn
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$141
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$89
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$199
US$195
Courtyard Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$108
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 November 2017

The carpet had ugly stains, Room smelled weird and at some moment it also smelled like weed. The bathroom sink was also clogged. Towels where really hard not soft at all....

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Our stay was good, except the last day when we went to use the microwave and the power went out in our room. Called the office they asked if we would mind moving rooms. The brought new keys to us. The only complaint I have is that room was as far as possible could be, when the room right next door was empty.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I had a pathetic experience @ Ramada Flagstaff East hotel last weekend. I had booked two rooms via Expedia and when I went hotel for check in, me and my wife thought to check rooms once before check in as the facility was not looking very good from outside. The receptionist showed us two rooms initially however; when we entered into the room it was smelling badly. The room quality overall was ok. We asked the receptionist to show us other available rooms however; even after looking 7-8 rooms we found bad smell in almost all the rooms (in few rooms it was smelling like potty) and as we were having 2 months baby with us we didn’t took any risk and didn’t checked in. When I asked about refunds she gave me some level of trust mentioning “will talk to my manager and will try to refund the money back to your account”. And then I left to check in to some other hotel as my 2 months daughter was crying. Post that I tried to follow up with the hotel property multiple times asking for refunds also asked them to at least connect me with their manager however; no one is responding positively. They always say we have dropped a note to our manager and he will reach out to you but no response since last 5 days. Will not recommend this property at all.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I've stayed at this property several times they have an awesome breakfast or I should say they used to have an awesome breakfast I don't know what is changed I've been staying there for years I will not be going back management is cutting back on the breakfast

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business