“Great Lunch menu!”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Every visit to The Chop House is great! Husband and I tried for lunch on Sunday. They have great offerings on the lunch menu at really good prices! I was able to have a small pork chop, Mac and cheese, broccoli and bread for the table for $7. Can't eat as well at a fast food place for that price. Must try for lunch!!!

Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Thank you for your compliments on our lunch menu, we always love to hear good things from our returning guests, and we look forward to serving you and your husband again soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Fabulous specials, so make sure to listen. Also, check out their steak additions like crab cakes. It is amazing on top of a steak! Their house salad is my favorite salad with chopped tomato, bacon, cucumbers and eggs on top.

Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Thank you for your compliments and recommendations, we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Visiting the area for a conference, we stopped in the Chop House for a dinner meal. My wife, two colleagues and myself were looking for a great steak when we stumbled upon this restaurant. The restaurant was not busy as we were seated but filled up quickly. I ordered a House salad, small filet with a baked sweet potato and my wife ordered the chop salad, small filet and baked potato. The salads were good and the blue cheese dressing on my salad was in-house made...delicious. There was a bit of a wait for our entree that I attributed to the heavy inflow of patrons. When our steaks arrived, they were grossly over cooked. We showed them to our waiter and he apologized and quickly returned them to the kitchen and reordered. He left us with our side dishes giving us something to nibble on while our new steaks were being prepared. Our server returned with our steaks and new sides. They were perfectly cooked, full of flavor and very tender. Likely one of the best steaks I have had in some time. Our other guests commented that their meals were delicious as well. I have often said, it is not about a bad meal, but how the restaurant responds when they are informed. The Chop House responded perfectly. They even offered free dessert for the two of us. I will go back when in the area again.

Thank you so much for your compliments, we're pleased we could "recover" and give you a great dining experience. We look forward to serving you again soon when you're in the area!

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Of course you can guess what I had for dinner. Off the hook ! The meat was cooked perfectly and the horsey sauce was baked on the top of the filet. It was a pleasure to see arrive ! The mashed potatoes were great and the caesar salad was awesome (even though they didnt have the little fishys on top ).

Great place to eat !!

Thank you for your compliments, we're so glad you enjoyed your filet dinner, and we hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

The Chop House in Murfreesboro serves vey tasty southern cuisine at a reasonable price. My wife said that her filet mignon was the best she's ever had. And my southern fried chicken was amazing!
The décor is pleasant and the service excellent. A great place for dinner!

Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Thank you so much for your compliments on our menu, atmosphere, and waitstaff, we're glad you and your wife enjoyed your dining experience with us, and we hope to serve you both again soon!