“They Never Fail”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #28 of 472 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Been to several Chick-fil-A's around the country and they all exceed expectations and this location is no different. I was in the area on business and a crew of seven to feed. I was rolling the dice going in on a Saturday at noon but I took the chance. Waited my turn as was highly rewarded with the best counter staff I have ever encountered, ever. She took my convoluted order and got it processed right away. It took a few minutes but the order was spot on and they even helped me carry out all of the food and drink. It was busy as could be in there, it didn't make a difference. They still helped. It was clean and well lighted. Plenty of staff on hand to handle the noon rush. Courteous and friendly. If you are in Murfreesboro definitely stop by. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

The thing I like best about Chick Fil A is challenging my kids to try to out-courtesy the staff at a Chick Fil A. Which can't be done, of course, but the experience is the point. They have to work at it to try to be more courteous than the staff only to find out what a pleasure it is to have that kind of conversation. And, of course, the food is just as you would expect at any other Chick fil A. We were visiting Nashville for the week, staying in nearby Smyrna, happened upon this place. Nice.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

One of my places to eat if I'm looking for something fast, fairly cheap, clean, and friendly service

Reviewed 15 September 2017

One thing about Chick-Fil-A is consistency. I can truthfully say I've never had a bad experience at any of their restaurants. I can't make that claim about any other fast food place. This particular property is as good as any I've visited. Be warned, like many Chick-Fil-A's, this one can get very crowded a lunch time. But they do an excellent job of getting everyone through. They station employees along the drive-through area with electronic headsets that will take your order and others to let you pay thus streamlining the busy time. It should be considered a testament to their food and service that crowds continue to flock there day after day. Except Sundays of course. Get the spicy sandwich! You can't go wrong.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

What says "I love you" more than a heart shaped biscuit?! I started buying my kids chicken biscuits on Valentine's Day a few years ago and it is now a tradition we all enjoy. ❤

Of course Valentine's Day isn't the only day we visit. We frequent this location for lunch with family and friends. As always the staff is kind and polite and the food is delicious.