“Exceptional Thai ”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This small restaurant provides a an exceptional taste experience. Each member of our party ordered something different and felt that our dishes were full of flavor and a little different from the usual Thai food choices.
The downside was that we had to wait almost and hour for a table and then over an hour to get our food. The vent system in the kitchen is not as functional as it should be and produced quite a bit of smoke which was strong causing many customers to cough. Even with all of that, we really enjoyed our food. I would just recommend taking it out and that will solve all the other dining In issues. The food is definitely worth it.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

The food here is always amazing and the staff is extremely attentive. For me, consistency means so much in the service industry. A dish can be good every time you order it, but for the taste to consistently be delicious requires dedication and care. That's what these guys do at Pad Thai. They care about the food they are putting out there. I have eaten here hundreds of times and cannot remember having one thing that I did not approve of.

It's very hard for my wife and I to stray from our normal order. Our order, in fact, might not be so normal. We love great food so much that we almost always order exactly what our taste buds are craving and worry about the aftermath of potential leftovers later. (Rarely happens.)

If you come to Pad Thai Cafe, you must try my favorite... Seafood Monster which is a mixture of lobster, shrimp, scallop, and mussels flash fried with jalapeños and onions! It is phenomenal! The seafood is succulent and lightly battered to perfection. Nothing is worse that biting into an inch of salty batter only to taste a piece of over-cooked seafood. Their preparation of this dish is very impressive. In the same fashion as the "Monster" you also have options for wings and soft shell crab which are both equally satisfying depending on your craving.

Other notable dishes include the Mee Krob, Yum Salads (beef or seafood), pad Thai, Drunken Noodles, and their mouth-watering spin on a simple, noodle classic... Lo Mein!

Oh, crap! Let me not forget my other fave... the oysters! For a lot of people, quality, fresh oysters in the half-shell are questionable for Tennessee. Well, Pad That will put that myth to rest as they go out of their way to get in the freshest most delicious oysters they can find. Not only do they do that, but they dress them with a mind-blowing spicy garlic, ginger sauce topped with smelt eggs that will make you want to go back into the kitchen to slap the chef!

Do yourself a favor and check out Pad Thai. They will not disappoint.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This is a tiny spot that is always full. It looks like half of the orders are to go. Friendly staff with excellent service. The food is excellent with a great variety of flavors. My wife loves The teriyaki chicken. I enjoy Pho with shrimp.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Stopped by with wife for dinner. very good food, lot's of selection's. Had chicken fried rice was not disappointed.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited pad Thai café recently for lunch. It was busy and popular. The service was good the food was fresh and we enjoyed our meals. I always like the pad Thai dish. We would recommend this place!