“Cheese bread...yummmm”

Ranked #8 of 486 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ribs. Pork. Chicken. Brisket. Hell, even sausage. All BBQ has the same three basic ingredients: smoke, meat and time. What makes it different is the amount, consideration and attention to each part of that recipe. That, and some really great bbq sauce, too. At Jim ‘N Nick’s, we pride ourselves on using the right ingredients, taking our time and honoring the traditions that brought us barbecue.
Reviewed 6 July 2018

The barbecue was good, but honestly, the cheese muffins/bread stole the show. I felt like after having the sweet, cheesy goodness, I was in heaven. Baked beans and mac and cheese also good sides.

Customer service was excellent. Our waiter (blonde guy with glasses, and the happiest person I've met) was so passionate about the menu and gave excellent attention.

Jim 'N Nick's is also friendly to military veterans, and has a special purple parking space for Purple Heart recipients. Way cool!

1  Thank Christina M

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Jim-n-Nick's offers good barbecue in Murfreesboro. The Smyrna location is much better, especially their service. I am fond of their mac&cheese. Easy place to get in and out when in Murfreesboro.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, you can smell this restaurant from the road it's so good! Don't miss it, and we go every time we are in town!

2  Thank forresth748
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Our first visit will not be our last. Food was very good, not pieces of fat like some BBQ restaurants. Atmosphere was a BBQ restaurant like you would expect. Priced like I would expect for a decent meal. Service was attentive enough, and offered several options to mix and match from the menu items.
We will visit again.

1  Thank Dbamtm
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I had to make arrangements for a rehearsal dinner in Murfreesboro and based on Trip Advisor reviews, I called Jim n Nicks. The manager Stephanie was helpful and professional. She helped me plan a meal that was delicious and affordable.

The event was great. We had our own room, the servers were wonderful and everyone enjoyed the food.

1  Thank h_e_tompkins