All reviews pets stay for free yogurt room was clean national battlefield stay there again modern furnishings small dog desk clerk a pet friendly hotel safe area stayed one night hot breakfast staff was friendly rri fiber interstate florida
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

If you're black and not any other race you will be discriminate against you and lied on by those Hindu Indian's. We had called for them to clean up our room six times because we had been there in the same room for three days and we paid for two additional days. Then we had left for about three hours and returned to the room and it still wasn't cleaned. Then we we're going outside to our vehicle to smoke a cigarette. The general manager said that that one of the maids threw up but that was a lie. I had just warmed up some breakfast eggs in a bowl and it had bacon with hash browns in it. Know how could the room make them throw up and my wife had just warmed up her breakfast food from Walmart. The General manager told us not to come back to this hotel never ever again. We got banded because only thing we wanted was our room cleaned and it was not dirty just needed to vacuum and put clean sheets on the beds. We just owed the manager$26 from December 2, 2016 he said we owed him $40 now how could that jump from $26 to $40 overnight. Crazy Manager and employees need to do their work and clean the rooms as instructed. Manager needs to stop lying on customers and be nice because I'm paying you to work here not you paint me to stay at this nasty bug and smelly bed pillows that stink really bad smells like it was a very nasty sweaty funky person paid all over the dam bed without taking a shower or bath.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We picked this place to stay at because it was at the half-way point in our trip to Missouri. This hotel is close to the Interstate and to many stores and restaurants, so it makes it an ideal location if you are just traveling thru.

The room we got at first glance appeared nice and new, but upon further inspection it was really lacking. The flooring was some type of laminate, but it whoever installed it didn't even complete the job. There were spaces between a number of the slats as you can see in one of my photos. Also, there was a definite musty smell in throughout the room. Once I pulled back the sheets it was obvious that they appeared to have been on the bed for sometime and probably not changed from the last guest. Structurally, besides the flooring, the room seemed in good repair. That night I had the distinct feeling as if bugs were crawling on me, even though I couldn't find one bed bug.

The next morning we left early, so I can't tell you about the continental breakfast. I don't see myself coming here again, especially since I break out itching every time I think of this hotel..

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2018

We were here for 4 nights while visiting my son in Murfreesboro and while the room was clean and the beds were okay there were lots of other problems that management clearly ignored or just didn't care. Initially we thought we really lucked out getting room 130 because it was right beside a side door to the parking area and we figured it would be perfect since we had our golden retriever with us but the 2 rooms beside us - 126 & 128 were housing a family of transients who were extremely dirty and disruptive. They had 8 cats and 2 dogs in the room beside us and as you can imagine, as each day went on, the stench of the cats grew unbearable, I nearly threw up when they opened their door one day as I was heading into my own room. They were gone for long periods of time each evening and their dogs just barked non-stop and they had 4 broken down vehicles parked just outside the side entrance with trash stacked beside them, a chicken box still filled with chicken in the back window and the passenger window of one of the vehicles looked like they had hit someone and they flew up onto the windshield, shattering and caving it in. I wanted to go to the front desk to complain but my husband was concerned that they would mess with our vehicle in retaliation - they truly appeared and behaved quite shady. The rooms are all non-smoking yet it smelled like an ash tray in our section - when walking outside to take our dog to use the restroom my suspicions were confirmed when I saw them at the window all chain smoking. They would take their dogs outside to relieve themselves and leave the waste behind, just absolute abhorrent behavior from start to finish. When we first arrived one of the guys in the group tried to push past me to see our dog who we had just taken into our room after driving 7 hours to get there and were trying to calm him down and many evenings they stood in front of our door quietly, not sure if they were trying to see if we were inside or not but the entire experience was horrible. I realize that perhaps management would have moved us had we gone to the front desk but that desk wasn't but a couple of doors away from our room and I find it impossible that the clerks and management did not know what was going on. In fact, out of curiosity I called the front desk anonymously asking what the limit of pets per room was and was told well 2 but we look the other way - WOW. The family finally checked out on the last night of our stay and let me tell you, I would not have wanted to be the next guest in either of those 2 rooms, I'm surprised hazmat didn't need to be called in to fumigate - the stench of animal urine and feces, coupled with sweat was overwhelming. Oddly enough the family mentioned to my husband as they were leaving that they were headed to another Red Roof Inn located in Nashville, apparently once they can no longer stand the filth and stench of the rooms they are staying in they move onto the next victims. I contacted Red Roof Inn about this and all I got was a form letter back. Avoid this location like the plague - along with everything else we never even saw housekeeping, hubby had to go track down toilet paper for our room on his own and the complimentary breakfast should be avoided at all costs if you don't want to end up sick to your stomach the rest of your visit.

Room tip: Avoid rooms 126 & 128 - a family with 8 cats and 2 dogs stayed there
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Yes this is pet friendly but that doesn't mean we wanted to smell pet urine or a smell of wet dog in the carpet in the hall and our room. The staff was pleasant bit with the smell in the place, we decided not to eat the free breakfast. It's close to a mall with restaurants, which was nice. I'll pick somewhere else next time I come through town.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our way back to MN because Nashville was too pricey. Red roof has rarely let us down. No charge for pets. Beds comfortable. Breakfast the same as everyone else, but with full sized and varied yogurts. Our unit was clean. Nice TV with HBO, free WiFi and working microwave and refrigerator. A deal for the price

Trip type: Travelled as a couple