“Excellent food! ”
Review of Sabaidee Cafe

Sabaidee Cafe
Ranked #60 of 472 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: Thai & Laos Cuisine in the Heart of Murfreesboro, TN!
Description: Thai & Laos Cuisine in the Heart of Murfreesboro, TN!
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

By far one of the best dishes I’ve had around Murfreesboro! I first stopped in for their fresh bubble tea and most recently returned for a date dinner night out with my husband. The Pad See Ew with steak was absolutely delicious! The meat was melt in your mouth tender and the vegetables so good! The noodles were mouth watering! My husband had the sweet and sour chicken and said it’s the best and freshest he’s ever had! We will be back for sure! Also the staff is very friendly and helpful!

1  Thank mnnofziger

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I discovered this cafe on my last trip to the Nashville area. It appears to be a former yogurt shop. Didn't change much except covered the inserts where the yogurt machines were with photos of the homeland. Otherwise, the colors and layout are exactly the same. But the food? Fantastic!

You will see many Asian students that attend MTSU, speaking their native languages and enjoying the food. It simply doesn't disappoint. They make each order one at a time in order of ordering. Not may in the kitchen. Expect to wait if you come at a busy meal time. That day I ordered the Pad Thai Fried Rice, Pad Thai, Tom Ka Soup and fresh Spring Rolls. I got a 4 out of 5 spicy level. I liked it so much I got a to-go order to take back to my hotel in addition to my dinner. Yum!

Their menu is simple - make the best of what they know how and keep it high quality. Basically a back and front of a single sheet with lots of white space. Most meals come on a real palm leaf, which adds to the authenticity. Another great thing is that you will eat lots for less. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank xwtmc
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first time here and it definitely won't be my last. I had tre drunken noodles and they were phenomenal and they got my requested spice level just right. Friendly service too! Can't wait to come back and try something different!

1  Thank hartjf
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Sabaidee is an excellent date spot. My husband and I enjoyed a yummy lunch there before seeing a movie at the theater (which is literally 2 minutes away.) Fresh rolls with shrimp are always my husband's favorite. They are outstanding. I love the crab rangoon - it's the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I was looking for a new thai place to try in town and saw great reviews on this restaurant and decided to check it out. I really liked the chic cafe environment and the customer service was good. The food was very high quality and filling. I highly recommend stopping by here.

1  Thank MichaelH2194