“Fantastic and Friendly Service!”
Review of Sabaidee Cafe

Sabaidee Cafe
Ranked #35 of 463 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: Thai & Laos Cuisine in the Heart of Murfreesboro, TN!
Description: Thai & Laos Cuisine in the Heart of Murfreesboro, TN!
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Food is super fresh! I had the basil fried rice and it was so good!! Great portions!! The service was wonderful and they were super friendly! A hidden little gem for sure!!!!!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We found and decided to try this place thanks to the trip advisor reviews, which, as usual, did not disappoint! Thank you!

The food at Sabaidee Cafe is fresh and plentiful the service is good and the prices are a great value!

As others suggested, the spice factor is considerably higher than normal… I got a spice level 1 (instead of zero)on a soup and I thought it was a little too spicy! It was still wonderful though. The bubbles tea with big black tapioca balls to suck through the thick straw is a trip and a must try! It’s like dessert. We loved this place and will go back soon!

1  Thank AllisonCW
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Three of us enjoyed lunch here today. I ordered Pad See Ew with pork and it arrived hot and delicious. My two daughters had Pho (one chicken and one beef) and they enjoyed dressing it up with all the accompaniments. The servings were very generous and after eating our fill, we all left with to-go containers. I plan to come back and try lots of other dishes. The service was very friendly and our food arrived hot and fresh.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I have lived in the Murfreesboro area for a while and never really found good Thai. I moved away and was in town for a visit with friends. I found this on Trip Advisor, a restaurant located in strip center. As we entered the restaurant about 45 minutes before closing, it was still full of people. We walked by a couple of tables that had some food that was really appealing. The menu is concise, but as we found they do it because what they make they make well. We all had the Pad Thai. Very good! We will be back.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I finally got around to eating here and was not disappointed. The food was hot, fresh and with a generous amount. The atmosphere is clean, relaxing and chic.