“Amazing focus on the customer !”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #11 of 470 Restaurants in Murfreesboro
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I went to bonefish Grill for a drink and some bang bang shrimp. Dalton was outstanding...Polite, efficient, and thoughtful.
When I let the bartender know I didn’t love the drink I ordered, he kindly let me exchange it for something different. I feel like the staff there went above and beyond and I have not experienced such good customer service in a restaurant in a long time. Excellent food excellent service!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

The scallops are my all time favorites yet I confess that everything we've tried at Bonefish Grill has been quite good. Wait staff ate well trained, attentive. Sides and appetizers provide the dinner several options to.choose from.

Save room for dessert. You won't be disappointed m

Reviewed 19 April 2018

My family went to Bonefish Grill for dinner and were very impressed with their food & drink. Our server was very attentive and helpful with menu suggestions. I would recommend Bonefish Grill to anyone wanting seafood for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We made reservations on line and were glad we did. This place fills up fast!
Service is always top notch and the food and drinks were as well.
Had crab legs that were already cracked pen. Yum.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Went in for brunch since my husband wanted an omelet. I had ordered Bellini and coffee along with an Oscar omelet and my husband ordered a made-to-order egg white omelet. My daughter got Mac and cheese which is kid friendly ( thank you Bonefish!) and edamame. My oscar was delicious but partially cold when I had gotten it. Parts of me wish the asparagus in the omelet was cut up, but that may have ruined the presentation. My husband got bacon, peppers and cheese in his omelet. Overall, it was great and we will be back.