“Brunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Went in for brunch since my husband wanted an omelet. I had ordered Bellini and coffee along with an Oscar omelet and my husband ordered a made-to-order egg white omelet. My daughter got Mac and cheese which is kid friendly ( thank you Bonefish!) and edamame. My oscar was delicious but partially cold when I had gotten it. Parts of me wish the asparagus in the omelet was cut up, but that may have ruined the presentation. My husband got bacon, peppers and cheese in his omelet. Overall, it was great and we will be back.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Wife and I were in Murfreesboro visiting and decided to eat at BF. Good choice. We did make 5:00 Saturday reservations but probably did not need them that early. Service was very good as was very good as was the food. I could have given a 5 but considering the price, I'm thinking the 4 stars is good.m

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We tried out this location as we'd been to others and were happy with it. Not amazing but very good and we had excellent service. Pricey for us but food was good so it's ok.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This has been a "go to" place to meet friends for drinks and appetizers. We've had birthday parties in the bar with good food and drinks.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Although this restaurant is part of a chain, the service and food were so good, it was much better than expected. Service was friendly and prompt. The food, both fish and chicken, was very good. I don't know if other restaurants in this chain are as good, but I highly recommend this one!