“Price is higher than any other location ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Springfield
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

This Starbucks is located inside of the new MGM hotel in Springfield, it is adjacent to the hotel lobby but far away from the food court, I order a grande Mocha, usually it costs less than 5 bucks, but this one is $5.83. Bad taste! It is not as good as other stores

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Super friendly staff. Smiles all around. No wait. Coffee was delicious, of course. I was within and out in 5 minutes!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

While traveling it’s great to have the option to use my mobile app to find the nearest Starbucks and place order all in one and my drink be ready on the go.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Standard Starbucks with long morning drive through lines - which is expected. I recommend going inside to order if the drive through is long.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We walked here just as the sun was rising and there were already people in the line and some in the seats using wifi. Very busy for a Sunday morning. I must say they had the cleanest restroom I have used in a long time and the service was fine. Coffee was as expected..... Delicious!

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!