“Great grinders”

Bruno's Pizza 16 Acres
Ranked #70 of 379 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

I like the grinders here they are consistently good. And the other food is also good I just don't get a chance to eat it that often.

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

When we fly in from Tampa this is the first place we eat from. I grew up in Springfield and the pizza and grinders taste just as fresh and amazing today as they did when i was a child.

Reviewed 11 January 2015

My wife and I get pizza here all the time. Seems everyone knows me when I show up to pick it up. On occasion we will get a chicken parm dinner to split. There's plenty for 2 people. It comes with a salad, garlic bread, t good size pieces of chicken and ziti or spaghetti. We get the meat lover pizza often and it's not greasy by any means. Even the leftovers , if any. reheat very well.
Their fish and chips on Fridays is also a good choice, but get there early. Sometimes they run out.

1  Thank ToddNashville
Reviewed 1 November 2013

It is one of the best pizza shops I've ever been to. The service is great and their food is even better ! I tried the chicken bacon ranch pizza, the steak and cheese and grilled chicken grinders are amazing! Lasagna and baked ziti are also delicious and you get a huge portion for a reasonable price. I will definitely keep going back!

Reviewed 4 March 2013

The service is great and their food is always consistent. We love the bacon chicken pizza and the baked ziti and lasagna are my favorite. Also have great grinders and I will not eat anywhere else. Definitely a family favorite