“Great pizza.......and drinks!”
Review of Mean Queen

Mean Queen
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Sitka
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Description: Located at the foot of the bridge in the remodeled VanWinkles space, with breath taking views, free wifi and a dozen charging stations. We are serving delicious thin crust pizzas made with the finest ingredients. You will also find fresh hand tossed salads and Chicken Wings. Food is served very late, see you after the late flight for a bite.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I have lived here for 30 years and I love this place. Many restaurants have come and gone in this building but this one is a keeper. The menu is simple with interesting and delicious pizzas and great salads. The salads are huge. My wife and I usually share a half-salad (love the Greek). I'm an east coast Italian and give the pizza a thumbs up (especially the Queen's Court). My wife is from Buffalo and thinks the wings are great. The place has a great vibe. The bar is always hopping but this is an OK place for families too. The drinks are killer. Highly, highly recommended by a couple of locals.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I don’t often write restaurant reviews, but I felt that the Mean Queen deserved one. On our recent visit to Sitka, we saw that this restaurant was highly rated by TripAdvisor, so we gave it a shot. We were glad that we did. Salads are big and satisfying. Wings were good. Had a custom made Gluten-Free pizza, and without question, it was the best one we’d ever had. Wow!!!Owner/manager Joe was very nice and welcoming. Atmosphere is not fancy, but views of Sitka from their large windows are wonderful. Give the Mean Queen some love when in Sitka!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This place is one of the best in town to get great pizza, wings and beer! Always have a great time when I go there!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Gourmet pizza and a full bar including microbrew beer on tap make this restaurant the local’s choice for a casual dining experience

Reviewed 27 June 2018

there is pizza, beer on tap and a full bar. Free pool available. A cool spot to hang out and eat some pizza