“Over-priced, small portions”

Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in Sitka
Price range: US$8 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Locally owned and operated with a focus on quality service. We take pride in having the best possible products available. It's a great venue for events and private parties. Regularly hosts a trivia night, open mic night, and free UFC events. There are many great diversions like Pool tables, Dart boards, 10 TV's, Foosball table, Shuffle board, Ping Pong, free book club, and even classic board games. Located conveniently close to the center of downtown, it is a must stop. There is a gift shop with Pub branded merchandise like hats, sweaters, and pint glasses that make great practical souvenirs. The draft beer selection is the greatest in the entire region. There is 2 bars each fitted with 12 taps for a total selection up to 24 Draft beer options. The seafood is locally sourced. The kitchen loves new specials, but every week you can expect smoked BBQ on Wednesday and Craft your own Mac n' Cheese Thursday night.
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We were not impressed. Prices were very high for the quality of food. Portions were very small ($8 for a cup of soup, for example). So many other choices that are much better. Our server was not friendly or helpful. We ended up flagging down one of the other servers to get something we needed, as our guy never came back to the table except to bring the bill.

1  Thank jrossite

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I have to say this was one of the best halibut burgers I’ve ever eaten. It was fresh, grilled and the brioche bun was excellent. Service was fabulous. Def stop by this pub if you find yourself in Sitka!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Maybe my rating is a bit high since I was CRAVING my version of comfort food - beer and fries after nearly a week on a cruise ship with fine dining, but man this place was awesome. I had their fish and chips. They offered either rockfish or halibut as a choice. The chips were just like I love them....you know the type that screams that they need malt vinegar on them. All was delicious.

As I said....great choice of beers on tap.

Friendly service.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I often come to this restaurant for lunch of charbroil hamburger and onions or fries.
They had the best tasting Clam Chowder in town also.

This is the best place if your want to eat your lunch or dinner with your favorite beer and watch the sports too.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I had halibut fish n chips and it was excellent! Staff was helpful in choosing a local beer. Will go again next trip.

Been to Bayview Pub? Share your experiences!