“Great quick eat”

Add it.
A Little Something Sitka
Ranked #31 of 46 Restaurants in Sitka
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Alaska's own Kaladi Brothers Coffee, Smoothies and Treats, Daily Soup, Sandwiches and Panini and all NEW...Sitka's first and only Frozen Yogurt Shop!
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Dined here a couple of times during our stay, they have various options for food (we opted for hotdogs for lunch), there is a dessert bar area which we came back for on the second visit. prices were good for a cheap lunch

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I was in the mood for a sandwich - a plain, no nonsense sandwich like the one I would make for myself at home. I found it !! A great ham and cheese sandwich - no muss no fuss and exactly what I was looking for. They also sold sides of macaroni or potato salad so I was in double heaven. Had a fantastic mocha there. All in all a good lunch stop for some good, homestyle food.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Friendly Froyo franchise in the middle of town. Good coffee, lattes, cold brew, and blended drinks. Conveniently located for a quick snack.