Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$77
Travelocity
PricelineUS$77
Hotels.comUS$77
Expedia.comUS$77
Agoda.comUS$77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2019

I knew that I wasn't booking a five-star resort when I booked my room. Some of the other reviewers talked about remodeled rooms, and the pictures show remodeled rooms, but my room on the back corner of the property had not been remodeled. I wish I had taken pictures to show you how different my room was from the pictures used to advertise the property. My room was in rough condition. There was no tissue and barely enough toilet paper for two people for a night. There were no blankets. A previous guest must have stolen the pictures off the wall because there were hooks, but no pictures (not that it matters for the night I was there, but it just added to the seedy feel of the place). The bath towels were about the size of a hand towel and, though clean, were in rough shape. There is no little shelf (or even a hook) in the bathroom to put your things. The room had a strange odor; like that it had once been a smoking room, but was now a non-smoking room with a lot of cleaner sprayed to hide the smoke smell. The heater on the wall didn't work and had a horrible odor when I turned it on. The main area of the motel is plain, but typical of older motels and kept in decent condition. The back area of the hotel, where my room was, had a very seedy feel. I hope it gets remodeled soon. It needs it!

I don’t blame the manager or staff for the condition of this hotel. The front desk worker was personable and friendly. The parent company of Budget Inn really needs to put some money into this property so that management can remodel the property and all of the rooms.

Room tip: Ask for a remodeled room. Avoid rooms at the back section of the motel.
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Mimi41404
Reviewed 27 August 2019

Convenient location, clean, comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Nothing fancy here as it is an older building but it had everything we needed for an overnight stay at an affordable price. Microwave, fridge and coffee machine, too, if you are staying longer.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

When I first saw the pictures I was like this is pretty nice!!! So I booked the king bedroom and when you click on room details it clearly says jetted bathtub. So I booked it for 70 a night!....not bad right!
Made the trip up there and when I first saw the place I literally drove past it hoping that what I thought I saw wasn’t....nope! The place does not look like the pictures at all!!! I got the jetted tub but had to pay 137 for it cus it’s the “suite”....I could have spent 15 dollars more and stayed in a nicer hotel a hundred yards away. Do yourself a favor and skip this place. The guy at the front desk said they allow their “section 8” or low income families to stay there and that if I had any problems to call him....ummmmm, not what you want to hear. We spilt some water on the floor and used the towel to wipe it up. In the fourth pic u can see what came up. There was a coffee maker but no coffee, the water in the shower came out luke warm....

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank MazS75
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Before I begin this review, I'd like to say right up front- The staff and the owner of this hotel were very nice and I feel badly having to give this hotel/motel a poor rating....however I have to be honest. The rooms are very small. We had ants. There were no tissues, no telephones, no phone books, no hair dryer and there is no continental breakfast. The wifi kept going off and on. The AC smelled awful when the compressor turned off. There are renovations going on and hopefully things will improve in the future. The owner instructed us to "ask" the staff when and if we wanted our rooms cleaned. We recently stayed at a Super 8 for the same price which had a lot more to offer. Again, the staff were very nice and the saving grace was that the bed was very comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mariasO947YU
Reviewed 2 November 2016

It is an average place.
The rooms are clean and fresh unlike other places which were damp and smelly
The service is not so great
The hot water tap in kitchen wasn't working
Overall I will recommend this place for a stay as the other places in Luray doesn't have such a great reviews. Plus this place is close to Luray caverns and eatries.

Room tip: Ask for a renovated room
Date of stay: October 2016