See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I reserved a 2 bedroom suite, only to arrive and be informed it was taken. I needed a room that could comfortably accommodate 6 adults and my reservation from 10 months prior to my stay was ignored. I ended up squeezing into a smaller space with my family as we wanted/needed the refrigerator and stove to accommodate our dietary restrictions.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Well when I say dream visit I mean this motel turned out to be how I imagined American motels would be like. Unfortunately what I imagined wasn’t 3-star quality so in that respect it was as I expected. It was a really hot day and it was like the time stood still. The receptionist was friendly but you could also hear it was a speech she gave really often. Breakfast was included and it was the most sparse breakfast I have experienced in the US. Toast and jam. A couple of cereals. Coffee, tea and juice. However I didn’t pay so much and we had a safe place to sleep before our visit to Luray Caverns so that’s why I give 2 star rating. My wife though is saying I should only give it 1 star but she is also more particular about cleanliness than I am.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stopped in here while visiting the Luray Caverns, impromptu visit due to Hurricane Florence. The employees were all very friendly but the room and hotel...........needs a lot of work. When we got to our room there was a roach in the bathroom. All night a cricket kept us awake and in the morning 2 more roaches in the bathroom. There were cigarette stains on bathtub and a burn hole in the bed comforter. It was $80.00 for the night, but it wasnt worth 25 in our opinion. The employees made the stay bearable. I have pictures and video of the cricket which you can hear over the TV if anyone wants to see them. They need to renovate and bomb the place for us to go back :-(

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2018

I booked two rooms at the Shenandoah Days Inn in Luray for a wedding we were attending that weekend. My husband needed to check in a day earlier so the arrival dates for the two room reservations were not on the same day. When our friend arrived the next day and tried to check into the second room she was told that the reservation did not exist and the staff booked her into a room under her own reservation. In the end, she paid for her room and we ended up paying for both of the rooms we reserved, including the one that she was told was not available in the system. Hence we paid for three rooms.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank CandKtravels
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Our very large group had a great weekend here. It was close to everything but out of the way at the same time. Very nice pool with safety gate that little kids can not open. Housekeeping staff are very helpful and easy to find.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family