Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews breakfast basket grinder restaurant next door coffee beans homemade muffins park entrance the river sequoia national park gateway restaurant ground coffee coffee maker on the rocks fantastic location picnic tables morning coffee nice breakfast king bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2020

Very friendly and hospitable staff! I was not a guest of the hotel but was passing by with a flat tire. I relayed my problem to an employee and she responded with a smile and can-do attitude that a maintenance person had an air pump. Within minutes, the maintenance person filled my tire and I was back on the road. I was also able to use the free wi-fi to get redirected on where I needed to go which was also a great help! I was so appreciative of their willingness to help and will definitely consider a stay on my next trip to the area!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 24 September 2020

We had a great stay at Buckeye Tree Lodge, even with the fires going on in CA and park entrance being closed on the side of Three rivers, we had a wonderful time. Amazing customer service and we would love to come back any time. Rooms are clean and love the decor.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 2 September 2020

The lodge has the distinction of being the closest to the park entrance, really just around the corner. That puts it about 15 minutes from the town of Three Rivers, so you won't want to be going back and forth every day. There's only another lodge and the pricey Gateway Restaurant in the immediate vicinity.

The room was almost entirely filled by the king-sized bed, without enough space to keep two suitcases open on the floor. There was a small table and chairs in a little nook, with a lovely view out to the river. The bathroom had a shower stall with wall-mounted shampoo and body wash, and a shelf for your toiletries to make up for a lack of counter space.

There was a small refrigerator, always handy, and a small microwave. Coffee beans and a grinder are available for your morning brew, with real creamers instead of the powdered stuff. There's a small shared barbecue out the back; tongs are available, but bring fuel. Without many other choices we wanted to eat it, but washing dishes was very difficult in the bathroom sink. The room really isn't set up for that.

1  Thank Viewfrom21c
Reviewed 29 July 2020

We stayed in Glacier since we needed the extra rooms and beds for our kids. It's a 2-story place with plenty of room. Rooms were clean and downstairs areas were spacious enough for us. You're really not there to stay in the place but it's nice that when you are, it's comfortable. There's a bench and table outside if you want to eat outside. NOTE: This particular cabin does NOT have a gas grill. I think Falcon is the one next to Glacier that does.

This lodge is basically the closest you can get to the park without being inside. It's less than 1/2 mile from the entrance. The river next to the hotel was a highlight for our pre-teen & teen kids. If we ever come back to the area, we will likely be staying here again!

Sidenote: The Gateway restaurant that's next to the lodge is overpriced. $40/entree. I would suggest going back south into town to get cheaper food.

1  Thank onegaucho
Reviewed 21 July 2020 via mobile

Cabin was lovely and totally immaculate. Special thanks to Meaghan, Christian and all the other staff who went above and beyond taking time on the phone making accommodations for my family to feel comfortable traveling during the Covid pandemic.

Trip type: Travelled with family