Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews breakfast basket restaurant next door grinder coffee beans park entrance the river sequoia national park tree swing gateway restaurant on the rocks fantastic location nice breakfast coffee machine two queen beds road trip full kitchen minute drive
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2020 via mobile

Cabin was lovely and totally immaculate. Special thanks to Meaghan, Christian and all the other staff who went above and beyond taking time on the phone making accommodations for my family to feel comfortable traveling during the Covid pandemic.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 17 July 2020 via mobile

Stayed 5 incredible nights at the Falcon cabin at the end of June. The cabin huge and fully loaded, but some of my favorite features were the gas grill (of which we made plenty of use in the patio while listening to the river) and the coffee brewer with fresh coffee beans and grinder before our hikes. Next time I will remember to bring a thermos to bring some of it with me while hiking.

After long days hiking around Sequoia, my wife, 1-year old son and I finally got a lot of long, peaceful sleep. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the quiet serenity of the area made it that much better.

The location is unbeatable. Being so close to Sequoia National Park made it very convenient, considering our baby was on a timer.

I wish I took pictures of the cabin, but here are some of the park. Also, we saw a mamma bear with her two cubs in the park!!

Can’t recommend this place highly enough. It was everything we needed.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 10 July 2020

We loved our stay at the Buckeye Tree lodge! We came here to celebrate our birthdays and it was the perfect getaway in nature after having been in lockdown for 4 months. It’s conveniently located right by the sequoia national park entrance, but we were so excited about the river behind the property. We brought our puppy and had a blast watching him swim for the first time!

The room was clean and we felt really safe because the staff (owners?) were super attentive and helpful while behind a mask and practicing safe physical distance! They were so sweet to leave us a couple of drinks and muffins (but we were trying to cut sugar lol, but it was tempting), and really so nice even when we accidentally locked ourselves out.

We had to check out a bit early because my girlfriend randomly got a job that needed stronger internet connection, but we will be back for a redo!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Elisamoh
Reviewed 23 June 2020

We were at Buckeye Tree Lodge once again. This is our third visit this year!! That is how much we love this special place.
Over the last few months, we have all had challenges. It was nice to get some "normal" is these trying times.
The staff is extremely friendly. The rooms are always very clean.
The owners Christian and Shannon are very warm and caring people.
You cannot beat the beautiful countryside.
You owe yourself a favor to enjoy the river which is right out the back door!!

Date of stay: June 2020
3  Thank raya676
Reviewed 8 April 2020

By the time we got to the Lodge, we were very excited about seeing the sequoias but worried about the snow. The woman at the front desk greeted us with a smile and matched our excitement about being there. She gave us a welcome basket with muffins, juice and water. As we were chatting about our trip, she noticed that I had long hair and gave me a hair dryer since they aren't in the rooms. She was full of information, such as, where to eat, where to buy chains, the number to call for the road conditions and more. Some have reviewed that the rooms are outdated but this isn't meant to be a luxury hotel, it is a lodge and a very quaint one at that with breath-taking views. They have everything you need and most of what you want. We will be back in the warmer months and we will be staying at the Buckeye Tree Lodge.

Date of stay: December 2019