Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 16/03/21
Free cancellation until 16/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$94
SAVE US$4
Hotels.comUS$98
eDreamsUS$98
PricelineUS$98
All reviews oatmeal worked fine south entrance cons microwave forest foothills
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2020

The first night, there was no hot water in the shower and the power went out for a few minutes. The toilet was wonky and the air conditioner was loud. The noise bothered me. The second night, I turned the air conditioner on high then turn it off before I slept. The room stayed cool and it was quiet enough.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the main road.
Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank fitnesswla
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

We originally intended to stay two nights but could barely stay one. The TV, WiFi, and air conditioning did not work. The rooms were not clean - - last updated maybe ten years ago. Frankly, we were so unnerved by the room we left a day early to stay at a real hotel at Yosemite. And just to note, I was in the “VIP” room which is theoretically their highest end, and highest priced room. Again, WiFi did not work. TV was missing the HDMI cable (I took one from another room myself) an the air conditioning would not get below 79 degrees. The windows to the deck had not been cleaned in at least six months. And the door had no safety lock - - and a glass insert. I could go on.

The person at the front desk was very professional and accommodating. And allowed us to leave one day early. But that was it. Hotel Impossible could not save this place

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 178abel
Reviewed 17 September 2020

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and I travel for work a lot all over the world. The bed was like a concrete slab and had a matching granite pillow. The hot water knob on the tub built for a VERY small person just spun around. We arrived after mid-night and just decided to sponge bath because we were so tired. The breakfast was an absolute joke consisting of little packages of nasty looking muffins and other Twinkie-esque items.
There are a TON of other places to stay that we saw around there. Chose anyone of them before this place.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 14 July 2020

You get a lot for your $$ at this motel. We were upgraded to a room (#3) with a large balcony overlooking the foothills. I like the hard-surface flooring because it is very clean. The king bed is comfortable. There is a microwave and a small refrigerator. Some rooms have kitchenettes. The pool is excellent on a warm day! The view of the foothills from the pool is beautiful. We slept very well because it's quiet and the air conditioning works well.

Room tip: #3 facing the foothills
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank RuthSteveFlorida
Reviewed 16 March 2020

This hotel was a really cute place to stay at.
I read a lot of reviews before, it was 50-50 so I did not really know what to expect.
BUT I must say, those people who wrote a lot of bad things, I don't know what they were talking about.
From 10 points I would definitely give 11.
First of all we arrived late in the night, no problem there was a bell, you call in somebody let you in, check in took maybe 2-3 minutes, perfect.
Free parking spots just outside of your room.
In the rooms there were heaters, double blanket, your own bathroom, fridge, table, armchair, modern plugins with usb and you had you own terrace, looking over the forest, so I must say it was a really good size room, much bigger than we could wish for.
Sure in the bathroom there were some signs of reparations which could have been done much nicer, but it absolutely did not disturb our stay.
Next morning, there was a small breakfast prepared in the check in area.
Coffee tea oat meal bagels butter jam fruits, just a simple small breakfast, which we thought was really nice (included in the price)
The hotel is in a wonderful area, almost at the entrance of Sequoia National park.
We would definitely stay here again, and we are going to recommend it for friends visiting this area.

Date of stay: March 2020