“Yummy”
Review of Kane's Donuts

Kane's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Saugus
Reviewed 21 August 2018

This place has been around forever and I've been coming here over 30 years. Still just as amazing today as it was the first time I came here

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This place is great for the real donut lover. Tons of variety to choose from. They are big, but they are delicious. It’s great for children of all ages, and adults as well. The coffee roll is the size of a hubcap & can easily serve 4-6 people. Make sure to go early because this place is always crowded & they sell out fast. Another place that is way too close to home

1  Thank stacki4625
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Best coffee roll ever it was the biggest coffee roll I have ever gotten fed about 6 people and the taste was fabulous

1  Thank GALucey
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I live practically next-door to a Dunkin Donuts but when my grandkids spent the night, I went out early and got a dozen Kane's Donuts for breakfast. Because my grandkids deserve the best. They loved 'em. So did I.

1  Thank Stay802778
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I was in one time and asked why I would get an after taste when done eating a doughnut. The response from one of the bakers was ""Oh! that's because of the soy flour in the mix that gives you that aftertaste." . Not what it was once upon a time! I used to love the coffee rolls, not for the size .that was a novelty , ir was the quality and flavor now rhere so big they are dark brown in order to be cooked sometimes a step before burnt.. Staff teste if you don't choose fasr enough, even though there are so many choices , Pretty sad when DD won't even buy them up when they were for sale.but they bought up a lot of others. I' Not comparing DD to Kanes. just overpriced & lack of old quality."The old grey Kanes, they ainT whatt they used to be.!! Delusions of granduer.. Go t Mike's Donut or mike's pastry in Somerville for really good treats.