“Awesome Value”

Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

We went here with a Brazilian friend while visiting Boston. I've been to the really high dollar places and this was just as good and a lot less. Several good salad choices, excellent black beans, and fried yucca highlight the buffet. The star of the show is the meat. From the sirloin to the pork ribs everything was moist, tender, and delicious. My mouth waters just typing this review. When can we go back.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Unimposing dated decor BUT great food. Pay for a BBQ and the meat keeps coming. Pork loin, chicken, Serling, sausage, ribs even lovely BBQ pineapple dusted in cinnamon. Friendly staff a great experience.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Out with the wife and kids all you can eat adults 15 dollars kids under eight is 4.99 and kids over eight years old is 9.99 not bad the only thing I can tell you is go very hungry there's lots of food you get up and basically get what ever you want and there's guys walking around with racks of meet carving to your choice many different kinds I could not breathe when I left this place we were all full to the fullest and the food was tasty this wasn't the first time here we usually go to there Cambridge location is closest to me but we were in the Saugus area this time around and same food same service highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Never coming back. Came to have dinner with a party of 5. My waitress was great but the kitchen was horrible. Waited over 30 minutes for sirloin. They first came out with raw meat. Then kept waiting another 20 minutes and no sirloin. If they did not have it they should have said so before I ordered. Plus the AC was not working. Really disappointed. Again will never be back. Lost a customer with poor service.

1  Thank Ronald R
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Went there for the third time and it is as good as always. The food just keeps coming and the service is great. You can have all you want and they want you to eat. It is very good