“Free wifi! Good oatmeal.”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #7 of 8 Bakeries in Saugus
Reviewed 11 October 2014

I needed to get online and this Dunkin Donuts provided that along with some good oatmeal for breakfast. Downside: the iced tea tastes like it was made by people who don't know iced tea.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

My sister in law and I went into Dunkin Donuts to get breakfast for the entire family. The girl seemed a little disheveled and confused. She messed up our order three times before checking us out. Then when we went to collect our food, she forgot to add two donuts onto our order and we had to pay again, separately. Finally, when we got our order and went back to the house, we noticed we had bagel twists missing. I would probably not visit this Dunkin Donuts again. My sister in law mentioned that this isnt the only Dunkin Donuts with a problem. We purposely went to the DD outside of Revere because the one near her house always messes up her coffee and forgets to give her some of her food items. I love DD and spend most of my mornings getting breakfast down the street from my home but I guess, on our monthly trips to Boston, we will be looking into other breakfast food joints.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!