“Sugar fix”

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in Saugus
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 April 2016

This dunkin is a good place to go. The place is clean & friendly too.
I've been to a lot of dunkin's and this one is best one yet.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Had the chance to stop here early in the morning and was able to get fresh coffee and and donuts. Always a good pick when you are on the road driving!

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Coffee was very good and the muffins were average. Nothing great. The person who waited on us was very sweet and personable.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

There are no Dunkin' locations anywhere near where I live, so I take every opportunity to pop in for a coffee and a bagel or doughnut when I'm in an area that has a Dunkin'. I've never been disappointed!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We felt Dunkin donuts tasted better then where we live in NC. The coffee was great but appreciate if they can reduce the sugar.

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!