All reviews front desk room was clean divided highway busy road close to the airport fridge and microwave would stay here again nice stay continental breakfast coffee maker logan boston wonderland fuddruckers walmart freeway inns
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

When my onward flight departing Boston was cancelled late on a rainy evening in mid-May, every single hotel within a 10-mile radius of the airport was booked. I came here through the magic of Priceline and a $26 Uber ride. The hotel is not prepossessing, and it is adjacent to a busy highway/thoroughfare (Route 1/Broadway), so there’s plenty of traffic noise. Check-in was easy enough and although the hallway to my room was a little on the dark and dirty side, the room itself was okay, with WiFi, fridge, microwave, and good shower/towels/lighting; it’s spacious enough for 2 people. The amenities are sparse: no airport shuttle, no breakfast, in-room coffee is not going to cut it. The hotel looks over a Fuddruckers, and there’s a Chinese restaurant on the other side. A Walmart and a McDonalds are within 10 minutes’ walk.

In a pinch, this place will do. But it is pricey for what you get, even if you get the room through an opaque booker like Priceline, and it feels like a 2 1/2 to 3 star place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We chose this hotel because it was the cheapest. We had an overall good stay, except for the fact that our room was close to the vending machine and we could hear the motor noise the entire night. It is a good place to be if you plan to visit the northern coast and go up to Cape Elizabeth in Maine, but also good to visit Boston (20 minutes). It has easy parking and complimentary coffee/tea, Many restaurants and a shopping mall nearby

Room Tip: Away from vending/ice machine
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Hello Donatella P,
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at out Red Roof Plus Boston Logan. We are happy to hear that your had a comfortable stay except for the fact that you were located near the vending machine. We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to provide the best service possible at all times with a comfortable room. I am glad to hear that our proximity to the Northern Coast, Maine and Boston worked well for your needs.
In behalf of the entire staff I thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus Boston Logan and we look forward in seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I stayed here for a work. This hotel is on the main intersection located near several restaurants. The desk clerk was pleasant. The hotel and hotel room was very clean and the hotel for the most part was very quiet.

The hotel room was very modern boosting wood inspired floors and a very nice modern sink. My only complaint is they need shower heads with better water pressure. That is the one thing that kills me with hotels.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Juan M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Red Roof Plus Boston Logan. I am glad you found the room to be clean and the front desk to be pleasant. The entire staff take a great deal of pride in the work they do and its really nice to hear it shows.
I do apologize for the inconvenience in regards of the shower head, I will address this issue with my maintenance department.
Thank you again for choosing our Red Roof Plus Boston Logan; we look forward to servicing you again very soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

While looking for a hotel for a stay before a trip I stayed here. I usually stay at the Holiday Inn Express but it was booked. The staff at Red Roof PLUS was pleasant. The room was large and comfy. Pricey for what it is, but it was what it was. A lot around he immediate area for food or last minute vacation shopping. My car was safe and in one piece when I returned from vaca. The flat rat taxi to the air port was $26 and I took an uber back that was $26--- I pefer the Uber, nicer car and I feel more comfortable sitting up front, taxis make me car sick.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
i0305, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hello RocklandKris,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Red Roof Plus Boston Logan. It is great to hear that the room was comfortable and our location was convenient. We are fortunate to have many restaurants within walking distance as well.
On behalf of the entire staff I thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus Boston Logan and hope that you choose us again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We used the hotel for a night's stay while waiting to take a flight out of Logan airport. It was on Priceline's Secret Deal. The room was clean. Check in & out was easy. There wasn't much else for this hotel to offer, but as I stated we were just crashing for the night. There were places to eat in the vicinity of the hotel, which is located on a very busy commercial street.

Room Tip: Use Priceline
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends